Monthly Archives: March 2017

Contesting Taxes In Texas

What do you do if you disagree with the county appraisal district’s (CAD’s) appraisal of your property? The following information may help you. If you disagree with the CAD’s appraisal of your property, you must file a written protest each … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off